January 17, 2013

Seinfeld Reference #13, 14 & 15

Jan. 17, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #13
I ran out of room on my desk for a couple of notebooks, so I placed them on top of my computer. Unfortunately, they didn't stay and went tumbling everywhere. Diane told me to settle down and then she said that reminded her of Seinfeld. The one where the doctor tells Leo to settle down, and then writes in his chart. It's not a real close relation, but it came up nonetheless.



Jan. 17, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #14
I heard Diane referencing Seinfeld as she was coming out of a meeting. I noticed that she was referencing an episode that I had just referenced a few days ago. In her case, it was because Shelley had found the back of Alison's earing on the floor. Mine was the eye exam when renewing your driver's license. This was reference #11 on Jan. 13.

Jan. 17, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #15
On American Idol, one of the "singers" sang "Downtown". Every time I hear this song, I of course think of Seinfeld. George was working on a special project for the Yankees. He did not hear the instructions for this project and when he asked questions about it, he was told that he would find the answers "downtown". He and Jerry assumed that it was a riddle and the answers would be found in the song "Downtown".

No comments:

Post a Comment