January 29, 2013

A Twitter Encounter With John Lehr

John Lehr (Twitter Profile)
I've recently gotten back into Twitter. I had started about a year ago as just a way to follow some celebrities. For some reason, I kind of lost interest and didn't really check my Twitter feed very often. But a few weeks ago, I started up again. Part of the reason I didn't do any personal tweeting of my own was that I didn't really know any friends who did, so not having any followers, made it pretty pointless for me to post anything, so I just stuck to Facebook. Eventually, I found a couple of friends who were also on Twitter and began interacting with them some. In the process, I began following quite a few more celebrities.

That leads me to the reason for this post. I found the comedian, John Lehr, whom I loved in the brief show 10 Items Or Less. The entire show was improv, which to me seems absolutely remarkable. Soon after following him, I got a follow request from him! My first celebrity follow request! How cool! For someone like my friend Heather, that type of thing seems to be a fairly regular occurrence, but for me it is very rare!

My excited post on Facebook about my request
Our Twitter exchange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment