March 27, 2013

Seinfeld Reference #59

Mar. 27, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #59

The Marketing team at Lehman's was talking about a product photo, that happened to include peas. Diane then said "She ate her peas one at a time. She once ate corn niblets...but she scooped 'em."

I laughed behind my cubicle walls, because I knew exactly what she was referring to. It was the episode where Jerry wanted to break up with a girl because she ate her peas one at a time. The whole quote is:

"Well, you know, we were having dinner the other night, and she's got this strangest habit. She eats her peas one at a time. You've never seen anything like it. It takes her an hour to finish them. I mean, we've had dinner other times. I've seen her eat Corn Niblets. But she scooped them."

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the video clip with that exact quote, but I did find one of the incident where the woman was actually eating her peas one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment