February 16, 2013

Celebrity Twitter Follow Requests

Apparently lately I've been getting a lot of Twitter attention from celebrities...pretty cool! It started off with John Lehr from 10 Items or Less (one of my favorite shows).

I love that I even got a request from one of my favorite TV characters: Phil Dunphy from Modern Family!

Tyler Matl is an up-and-coming singer who lists Howie Day as one of his biggest inspirations, so yeah, he has really good taste! I watched a bunch of his videos online and this kid is pretty good! Not sure how he found me or why he sent me a request, but it will be pretty cool to know that I knew of him before he makes it big.

Natalie Gray is a funny stand-up comedian and actress. I think she might have also been on the reality show Last Comic Standing. Again, not sure how she found me or why she sent me a request.

I also received a request from one of my favorite boy bands 5ive!!!

My most recent request was from a Hantz! The famous Hantz family includes 3 brothers: Russell, Willie and Shawn and Shawn's son Brandon. Russell and Brandon have been on Survivor, Willie was on Big Brother and Shawn appeared on the reality show Flipped Off with Russell. They are the family you love to hate. I was following all of them, with the exception of Shawn. And lo and behold, who do I get a request from? Shawn! So, now I'm following him as well.
UPDATE:

I spoke too soon! Just got another request from a celebrity! It's another comedian from Last Comic Standing...Dante.



No comments:

Post a Comment