February 22, 2013

Big Celebrity Day On Twitter!

What an exciting day for me on Twitter! Dan Gheesling and William Holman! So, who are these guys, you might wonder. Well...

Dan was on one of my favorite reality shows ever, Big Brother. He won Season 10 in 2008. He then competed on Season 14, when he came back as one of the coaches for a new group of houseguests. Dan is smart, funny, strategic...you name it. He almost won Season 14, which should have been an almost impossible task as a returnee AND a previous winner. He ended up coming in 2nd to his protoge Ian.

Today on Twitter, he made reference to Office Space and I just had to comment. Imagine my surprise when he replied to my comment! Here is the conversation:


The other exciting thing for today was from William Holman. He was a bachelor on The Bachelorette for Emily's season. I fell in love with him from the start. He's from Ohio, which is cool. He's also frickin' hilarious! He was the funny goofball on the show, and he's still so funny. His tweets make me laugh every day...which is what I commented to him today. His tweet was:

"If life hands you lemons, you probably did something wrong."

I thought it was funny, so I commented a compliment to him, and he favorited it!


I also gained a new follower...someone I've never heard of...so I decided to check him out. His name is AJ Edwards. Hes a singer/songwriter. I checked out some of his music, and wow...really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment