May 24, 2014

TV Ironicness: Hugh Jackman's Entrace on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

I always DVR The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon for a couple reasons:
1) I can't stay up that late (on a regular basis)
2) It's too funny to miss

So, I always watch all 5 episodes from the week on Saturdays and Sundays, since I have way too many other shows to watch through the week. So, today, I'm doing just that. While watching, I'm also checking my Twitter feed, and I see a tweet from 8 minutes ago, from the Tonight Show. It was featuring Hugh Jackman's entrance. Literally, at the same time I'm looking at this GIF, I'm watching Jimmy introduce Hugh Jackman, and he comes hopping out from behind the curtain. Seriously...it was at exactly the same time! This episode aired 3 days ago, what are the odds the show would tweet that, and I would be watching the exact same thing at the exact same time. It blows my mind!!!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment