April 3, 2014

Music Ironicness: Rain

Today it rained, and rained, and rained....all day long. It's funny that it seems like any time it rains, a song about rain randomly plays. It's usually Travis's "Why Does It Always Rain On Me". Today I heard not one, not two, but three songs with rain in the title!

The first one was Jordin Sparks's "Let It Rain"



Next came The Audition's "Make It Rain" (Note: on this song, I actually chose to play my entire The Audition collection, but still).


Then, as if that wasn't weird enough, on my way home from work, I hear Blind Melon's "No Rain" (What's odd about this song is that this song is 20 years old! What was it doing on the radio? Side note...how can this song be 20 years old? Man, I feel old!)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment