April 21, 2014

Ironicness

A couple days ago, I had another weird case of irony. One of my Facebook friends posted needing help with a word game. You have 4 pictures, blank spaces for letters and letter options. You have to figure out what the word is that describes all 4 pictures using the letters. I'm usually pretty good at this game, and often can help people within seconds or a few minutes. My Facebook friend's answer was "French". The pictures were of French-tipped fingernails, a long loaf of bread, an arch (that looked like it would be somewhere in Europe), and someone painting.

After helping out with this answer, it put me in the mood to play a few rounds on my phone. I had a different version of the game, but it's the exact same concept. My VERY FIRST puzzle, the answer was France! I actually tried French first because all those letters were there, and the words have the same number of letters. When French wasn't right, I tried France, and that was right! What are the odds? That is just crazy!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment