February 1, 2016

Music Ironicness and Twitter

I haven't had one of these in a long time! So, I'm at work, listening to my music on Google Play, like always. I saw that I had a notification on my phone, so I checked it to see what it was. It turns out I had a new Twitter follower: Gavin Mikhail! You probably don't know him, but I love his music. This really took me by surprise, because I haven't done much on Twitter for quite some time. I also don't follow Gavin. So this really was totally out of the blue.

What makes this more interesting is that, the next song (or maybe 2 songs later), as a song by Gavin! Out of the 11, 633 songs I have, just randomly minutes after he follows me, one of his songs plays!











































Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment