November 9, 2013

Twitter Followers: Jeff Gutt and Alex & Sierra

I'm so excited that not 1, but 2 X Factor acts are now following me!

Jeff Gutt was one of my favorites last season, and for some stupid reason, he didn't make it to the live shows. I don't know what they were thinking to cut him. He came back and he is killing it! I love everything he sings. It is so clear that he is in a completely different league than the competition (besides Alex & Sierra of course).



Alex & Sierra are a boyfriend/girlfriend singing duo. They are the cutest couple, and have amazing voices. They do covers of songs but change them up to suit their unique style. They are doing very well in the competition and seem to be one of Simon's favorites.

They started following me on both of my Twitter accounts: my personal account as well as my Reality Bites account.


No comments:

Post a Comment