February 3, 2014

Music Ironicness: Green Day - Basket Case

So, I was in the process of putting together my "Songs of the Day" blog post. I was on the last song: Green Day's "Basket Case". I found the video, and was putting the link in my blog. I flip over to Facebook while the video is playing, and there is a post from Green Day about how the album Dookie is 20 years old! I couldn't remember if this song was on that album or not. I knew it was an old one, but couldn't remember which album it came from. Sure enough, it was Dookie! What are the odds! And how in the heck can this song be 20 years old? I feel so old! I remember this song being played on the radio on the school bus when I was in junior high...which was...a long time ago. OK, I guess 1994 was a long time ago!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment