January 23, 2014

Seinfeld References #122 & 123

January 23, 2014: Seinfeld Reference #122
I was proofreading some scripts for AX, and the title of one of them was "Write Offs". Of course my first thought goes right to:

Jerry: "You don't even know what a write off is." ...
Kramer: "Well they're the ones writing it off."



January 23, 2014: Seinfeld Reference #123
I recently got my Outlook upgraded from the 2003 version to the 2010 version, and there are so many new features. One of them is the "ribbon" at the top. I was looking at some of the settings and it said "Minimize Ribbon" and "Hide Ribbon". For some reason, the first thing I thought of was when Kramer didn't want to wear the AIDS ribbon, and in my mind as I was reading those settings, I was reading them with the accents of the Puerto Ricans that said "Who? Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?"


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment