August 15, 2013

Big Brother Twitter Interactions

Lots of Big Brother action happening on Twitter....and not from anyone from the US version! I've had conversations with AJ from Big Brother Canada and Callum from Big Brother UK!

AJ Burman - Big Brother Canada
AJ was one of the funniest houseguests on the premier season of Big Brother Canada. As with all of his fellow houseguests, they are all fans of Big Brother US, and have been from the start. So, they always have something fun to say about the show. Here were a couple of his tweets that I commented on (under Reality Bites...my reality blog).


Callum Knell - Big Brother UK
I love Callum! He was/is my favorite housemate on this 14th season of BBUK. He was recently voted out for being...too nice! He seems like a very likable and genuine person. His BFF in the house was Sam, and he was very protective of his best mate (Sam has a hearing disability).


No comments:

Post a Comment