May 29, 2013

Seinfeld References #67 & 68

May 29, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #67

Today some girls in the office were talking about Kate Middleton's pregnancy and what she might be having, and what names might be chosen. Somehow, the conversation went to George's obsession with naming his child "7".




May 29, 2013: Seinfeld Reference #68

Later (only a few minutes after the last conversation), the conversation turned to work stuff and the marketing team was talking about an item (I think either something we sell or are thinking of selling): a lip balm. I kept hearing the word "balm". It made me think of when Kramer put a balm on his burn and his lawyer Jackie Chiles scolded him: "Who told you to put the balm on?!" I probably would have thought of this anyway, but I also remember Diane shared one of Seinfeld's pictures on Facebook and it was this very scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment