December 7, 2014

Ironicness

I'm a little behind on recounting all of the strange, ironic occurrences that happen to me...but I've been keeping a list of all the ones that have happened to me in the last couple months, so here we go...

1. I was watching Who Do You Think You Are with Valerie Bertinelli. At the same moment that she mentioned one of her distant relative's name of "Jacob", I was typing the name "Jacob" into a training document I was working on!

2. I was listening to Fefe Dobson's "Bye Bye Boyfriend"


3. I was working on a training document for handling Amazon feedback, when on the Tonight Show, Jimmy did a segment with his suggestion box and said he loves getting feedback from the viewers.

4. I was watching the show Extant, and one of the characters said the word "family" at the same time I was looking at a post on Facebook from Alex & Sierra, which was a photo with the title "family".

5. I was listening to the song "Slow Motion" by Third Eye Blind, when my computer started going extremely slow.




6. I was watching The Tonight Show, and Jimmy was doing a joke about a dog pencil sharpener, and he said "he likes it 'ruff'", and at the same time Lady Gaga's song "I Like It Rough" came on."



7. I was watching the show Utopia, and Chris said "all we are"...and I just happened to be listening to OneRepublic's song "All We Are".



8. On a really foggy morning, Keane's song "Sea Fog" came on.



9. While listening to music at work, both the Jamiroquai and the Blake Lewis versions of "Virtual Insanity" played...back to back.

10. I was listening to Seether's "Fine Again", and at the same time that he was singing the words "label me a liar" I was typing the word "liar".



11. I was listening to The Rasmus song "Sail Away", and I was on Facebook, and there was a picture of Finland...which just happens to be where the group The Rasmus is from.



12. At work, we were talking about the movie Napoleon Dynamite, and soon after, the song "Forever Young" by Alphaville played...which was a song played in the movie.



13. At work in a meeting, someone quoted "we could be heroes..." and I finished with "just for one day"...when I got back to my desk after the meeting, the "Elephant Love Medley" from the movie Moulin Rouge played, and it features a parody of that song.



14. I was reading an article about Linkin Park, and lead singer Chester Bennington listed his least favorite song as "One Step Closer". Soon after, I was in the car, and the song "One Step Closer" played!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment